Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Workshop!

Christmas is really sneaking up on us. Do you have your Christmas cards ready? I can help you with that. It's time for my Christmas Workshop!
Friday, December 5, 2009
12:00 noon - 8:00 pm
Open House Style
Where: My house
Light refreshments will be served
You can view pictures of all the cards and projects below on the next post. Card prices include 1 card and envelope. Come stamp your stack and you'll be all set to mail your Christmas cards! These cards were designed so that you can come and "stamp a stack" of 'em. They are quick and easy but yet still great cards that have that homemade touch.
Come and stamp a stack of Christmas cards, make some gift tins or some cute treat jars. Make it all or choose your favorites!
Order and money is due by November 24th.
**Turn in your order and money by Nov 20th and you earn 1 FREE card!**
**For every $20 of your order, you earn 1 FREE card!**
Contact me for an order form. stampinem@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Tia Kelsey said...

omgosh!! Im so sorry Emily!! I totally forgot to tell Jason to give you the money!!! Can I order it from you still? I know youve done your open house but now I feel bad!!! Let me know!